Monday, December 8, 2008

My Blook- Humanzee

Well, I started writing another to do list, getting ready to continue writing Humanzee then I decided, no, instead of writing a to do list, let me enact it.

I don't know what I'm doing. I've never written a book before. I don't have a perfect concept, and I don't know whether it'll ever get published.

So I'm encouraged. I have 4 important things in common with JR Rowling, Dean Koontz, Tolkein
and everyone else who ever Sat down to write their first book.

I wrote a few chapters a while back but got bogged down. I got lost and discouraged. I didn't know where I was going. New idea. I'm writing a short story. I'll but down the whole story, then I'll be able to move things around, and I'll have a complete idea down on paper. Not precisely A short Story. A short Story is a different art form with different exigencies. More like a summary. I'll post some of my real short stories here later.

The basic idea is that I'm just gonna sit down and write this thing.

I'll make a new blog so I can organize the blook chapter by chapter.

If writing this as a blob is too much of a hassle, I'll need to write it in word or whatever and then part it as a blook later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, sorry I can't allow anonymous comments. Some darn place kept spamming me with links to icky sites.