1. Focus on whether or not you'll ever get published
2. Instead of focusing on making the best book you can
3. Talk to family and friends about your writing and get disappointed by their reactions
4. Stick with what you know.
5. Don't set up a routine
6. Only write when you feel like it.
7. Think that you need inspiration.
8. Don't bother unless you're guarantied success.
9. Focus on details like fonts and page margins and setting up folders.
10. Don't spend any more time on your art than is absolutely necessary.
11. Remember, you can always write tomorrow instead of today.
12. Use "writers block" as an excuse.
13. Compare yourself to others.
14. Get discouraged because you aren't a big success yet.